Originally Posted by Jon G
The site wasn't Aspiana was it, Kevin? They've been listing that product for a while under two or three different prices...all the way from $8.50 per tube (which is less than I've ever paid) to $21.50 or so. They're out of Jupiter, FL and I don't know anything about them.
The vendor on the charge was listed as BCHUB. Cost was $17.50. If it never shows up it won't break me, anyway.
I saw that Aspiana listing, but I don't think it was them. Must be overseas as the tracking link now says "Container booked. Your order has been securely packed and is ready for sea transport." Who knows when it might arrive. You'd think that someone in the US would ship via one of the three common carriers, FedEx, UPS or USPS. But maybe it has to go surface because it's "hazardous".


Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.