Agree with Otto. The lower filler neck (attached to the tank), looks too vertical. Compared to Otto's pics, the mounting surface of the tank where the lower filler neck attaches looks like it is angled more towards the front as Otto's looks like it is leaning more towards the side Wish we had a frontal view of it. Is the seat back removed?
I also notice that the upper vent tube looks much further away from the upper filler neck, as compared to the lower vent tube's position to the lower filler neck. Thus the connection of both vent tubes looks like it needs some attention. Might tweak the welded bracket that holds the upper vent tube, to bring the tube closer to the filler neck.
Last edited by cmayna; 07/10/2023 2:35 PM.
Craig
My '50 Chevy 3100 5 window, '62-235cu, 3:55 rear
My truck ....... Respect The Rust
If I'm not working on my truck, '65 m00stang or VW camper, I'm fishing with the wife or smoking Salmon.