Waveski, I appreciate and respect your view. None of my comments are aimed at you. They focus on staying with welding. I also give you credit for finding the 6th sentence in the last paragraph. The United States educational community states that it takes three sentences to create a paragraph. Otherwise it's a sentence. Anyway I confirm what you said that I did say. ONE WAY. Any other way would be the wrong way. Although A WAY to plug a hole if that is the goal. It's not MY approved list, it is the only way I've seen professionals do it and I don't see a reason for any other way. Like, no reason. If it's not right what is it? the answer is ....wrong. Suffice is not an answer. It is a poor excuse in this particular case. Sorry to cast aspersions. That was not may intention. I see it can be seen that way. Was trying to give examples of Suffice/sufficient. Trying to say buying a welder and learning to weld or find a welding person is the same effort as "other" ideas and is the practice of most folks. I want a self described newbie to start off right. Not here to argue sentence structure or paragraphs or spelling when a person can see what I'm saying quite clearly.
I did not know anyone was repairing rust out with fiberglass. I did search the internet under "rust repair with fiberglass". First five said "budget" repair. One said Redneck Budget. Their words not mine.
Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn |