Got another much appreciated donation from a long time Bolter:

Ed "Wally / Montana" Waali
"Thanks for the Legacy Bolter title! That means a lot. You'd think I would know more than I do!! I was going to put the Stovebolt Gathering of 2002 (I think) with Montana Andy, Cletis (and Pearl), Ken, Luke and Ivy in the Greasy Spoon. That goes waaaay back. Anyway, thanks for all you do!!! Keep on Boltin'."



I remember Wally (and many others) being part of the FIRST EVER GATHERING AT MONTANA ANDY'S (here's the fun story. It started all that stuff that took the "virtual" out of our "virtual garage" and from there it grew and grew! thumbs_up

Thanks for those memories.
wave


~ Peggy M
1949 Chevrolet 3804
"Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship
In the Gallery
"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill