More of the Bolters helping Bolters .. and helping us all.
Daniel "Danielbolt" Davidson"As a thank you for the generosity of Tom Moore and many others. A thanks also for the relaxation and encouragement that Stovebolt gives me. This is such a wonderful website. It's this website that introduced me to the older bolts. I thought 67-72 was old when I got my first classic truck." Daniel has a 1940 Chevrolet KC he's working on. He added:
"I work in Civil Engineering research at the University of Arkansas, but I mostly work with graduate students inside our lab. I help build and set up large scale testing fixtures. A lot of machining and fabricating. We try to get our students to become self-sufficient so that's where my "shop teacher" moniker comes from. I'm incredibly fortunate to have access to so many high tech (and high dollar) equipment." Daniel purchased some parts from "tom moore" (who stills has stuff listed in his post:
"parts, parts, parts" in the Swap Meet's Truck Parts for Sale booth).
Thanks to everyone who is participating in Tom's effort, and helping Daniel get his '40 together. And glad to have a another *teacher* in here with years experience in CNC and Fabrication.
PayPal in / PayPal out (just got the November hosting bill). Thanks for keeping the books out of the red!