Two donations came in yesterday. Big thanks!
Ron "WE b OLD" Steltz - Ron's third donation this year.
"It is my Thanksgiving gift because I am thankful for everyone on here who puts up with me. 
"
David "DavidBraley" Braley - David's got a 1953 2-Ton GMC.
"I am not very active on the Stovebolt, but I try to check-in everyday if I can. There are days when I see a post that helps me on my own project so much, I need to somehow repay it. You guys and gals do an amazing job.
"Setting aside the valuable resource and knowledge base that is present on the Stovebolt, I think the single most important thing I find about the Stovebolt community is how friendly and civil it is. There are a LOT of forums out there where people are allowed to be cruel to each other. I appreciate how you guys keep things under control.Thanks to both of you for the donations, and to David for the thoughts he expressed at the site -- that keeps us encouraged.

Stovebolt Collective
