| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,385 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 2,195 Insomniac | | Insomniac Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 2,195 | Back in the '70s I was thinking about propane. A trusted source told me it's great for running around town like taxis and delivery vehicles do but if I was serious I would have to look at changing the camshaft; propane burns at a different rate than gas. I lost interest. I found this discussion: https://fuelsforum.rasoenterprises.com/viewtopic.php?t=1708
Last edited by Gord&Fran; 01/15/2023 4:44 PM.
Gord 🇨🇦 ---- 1954 1/2 ton 235 4 speed | | |
| |
| |