Nashville Tennessee runs a fleet of small shuttle buses for senior citizens on CNG. Most likely subsidized by some sort of pork barrel federal grant, I'm pretty sure. The regular city bus system still runs on Diesel power. I maintained a bunch of vehicles for a sand and gravel and concrete business in Merced California back in the late 1970's, but the systems were old and badly worn because the cheapskate owner of the company never threw anything away. We used to call the junk heap out behind the maintenance shop the "parts department"! I'm a little bit old and feeble now, but I think I could still outrun anybody who wanted to GIVE me a LPG fuel system!
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!