Here is the picture link, picturtes 55 and 56
http://community.webshots.com/slideshow?ID=459552863&key=rVUuDR

I did get a transmission last week, it's a Roadranger RT610, not overdrive, but the same case so I can fit it with the engine in my truck till I find an overdrive version.

I have a 13 speed roadranger (too big) that I want to trade for a RTO6610, any one know of one?
I have a lead on another RT610, I may pick it up if the price is right.

The next thing I need is a great 5 window cab and a 6100 frame, Any ideas on where to find one?

Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-