Thanks John,
But I think I will try and find what I really want, a 5 window 6100. I only want to do this once, so I think it is worth the effort to do find the right stuff and do it right the first time.

I did pick up a good Roadranger RT610, now I have two of these.
I will go look at two more transmissions locally that may be either RT613 or RTO613's, or perhaps one of each.

I also picked up another exhaust manifold and an Airesearch T04B98 turbo, exactly like the one I just had rebuilt. I will try and trade it for a T04E03 with an A/R of 0.81. That's what I need when I change to a bypass blower.


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-