For all intents and purposes, it is fully restored, but not concourse, its rodstored like a parade truck. I have been through my share of projects and drivers. Having done 6 cars/trucks in the past 5 years (I do everything but the body and exhaust myself), I can tell you there is no way I could build this truck for what I can buy it for. Of course I never would have spent the rebuild money on the 235 or the tranny, or the fentons, or the offy, or the HEI. Nor could I have a 1989 dually as nice as this one for the same price.

I have lots of parts here and there including 2 good SM420s and 1 good SM465s, double clutching ain't my forte, that's why I asked about the tranny.

I don't buy cars/trucks with rust at all. There are no $300 solid trucks on the gulf coast, we have to go to Nebraska (arizona, texas, SD, ND, montana) to get them from nice people like you, bring em back here and sell them for $2500.

Maybe I can get a few pics to see what everyone thinks this truck is worth. If anyone feels they are comfy discussing numbers, PM me.

I've been around this forum a long time (back in the Phat, Nate and Tony days, was around when gl showed up), but lost my password a couple years back had to change ids and haven't worked on a stovebolt since late 03.

Thanks for the help fumblin46.

Chris