Back in the dark ages when there were local auto parts stores, not internet websites, most of them had a little plaque on the wall that read something like this:

"I work behind the counter in an automotive store
Sometimes I'm called a genius; sometimes I'm called much more
I'm supposed to know the numbers of bolts and nuts and gears
Of stuff for every car and truck for almost 50 years
I claim I'm no mechanic, and yet I'm called a jerk
When something that you bought from me sometimes doesn't work
Now it would be a great day, and I'd grin from ear to ear
If folks would simply tell me the MODEL, MAKE, and YEAR!"



LOL!
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!