| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2019 Posts: 172 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2019 Posts: 172 | I just read in the tech section of the forum a tip for rebuilding a drag link that the cups are not the same diameter as the ball which created tight steering so the tip is to lap the cups so it loosens a bit. I will probably wait until I resemble my truck (frame still bare) but if I find hard steering that’s what I will do as I find the movement now is far from lose but at least I can move around with some effort | | |
| |
| |