| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2019 Posts: 172 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2019 Posts: 172 | Okay back to the drawing board. Kevin there is the longer spacer on the one side so I could switch that to a shorter one. I will also start with liberal use of grease and see what happens. I think I might try taking everything out and just run the cap through to make sure all the threads are good. But clearly I have something wrong | | |
| |
| |