| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (MNSmith, 1955 1 Series, Otto Skorzeny, CandoBrent, GrandpasJimmy, Shaffer's1950, 78buckshot),
73
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2019 Posts: 172 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2019 Posts: 172 | I just finished installing the drag link rebuild kit for my 1950 chev 3100. In order to get the cotter pin through the end caps I had to use a long extention on the ratchet to get the end cap in. Now the drag link ball seem way to tight as I can not move it in any direction by hand. I have not used any grease yet which may be my problem? Should it be these tight on both the axle end and pitman arm end? | | |
| |
| |