L test repeated and completed.
Test wire from the battery to the inline fuse touching the L terminal.
The motor makes a straining sound. No motor movement.
STOP doing test that are not requested. If you know what you are doing, then you don't need help. I have reasons for each test and each question. It's troubleshooting. (from far away, it's not easy if you go off on your own) ONE TEST AT A TIME. Undisturbed parts and wires. Go back and answer EVERY question in my post, I was still adding to it. Then wait for reply. Before moving forward. I am right here, right now.
You are making HUGE CHANGES in your reporting "I followed your steps 1-5 below. In doing so the wipers did not turn on. The fuse did not blow."
Then, just now you say "The motor ran briefly when the test wire from the battery to the fuse to the red B terminal was used. After several cycles, the fuse blew again."
This is not going well so far.