Finally have answers for you bartamos

1) When the motor stops and the fuse blows, the blades are in a random location.
2) The wipers had been working perfectly when I bought the truck a year ago.
3) The trouble started after I added a small fuse box so I could also add aftermarket turn signals. The inline fuse on the turn signal wasn't a good connection. After I added the fuse box it worked fine for a while. After a hurricane this year water was on my floorboards. Not sure if water got in the switch. The motor appears to be new.
4) I'm using a 20 amp fuse, which was in the inline fuse. The inline fuse was an SFE. The fuse in the fuse block is 20 Amp ATM.
5) I've never rewired the wiper switch.
6) I don't see any sort of fuse on the wiper motor.
7) I removed the switch today to check the wire connections. Yellow goes to L. White goes to H. Blue goes to P. Red goes to B.
8) I'm not able to detect any binding, but I'm open to suggestions on further troubleshooting to check for binding. A few days ago the motor ran for about two cycles before the fuse blew again, so I know it is capable of moving. At that time, I had put the inline fuse back in. Since then, the inline fuse blows instantly.
9) To Mike B suggesting a visual wire inspection, I have not been able to find any wire chaffing.

Many thank.

Last edited by Gerard Braud; 01/01/2021 11:47 PM.

1952 Chevy 3100 with GM Straight 6 250 engine