Test completed.
No voltage at all on the red wire at the B terminal on the wiper switch.
When I moved the red wire to touch the yellow, the motor moved. When I repeated it a second time, the motor sounds like it is straining to move and is frozen. No further movement.
Gerard
Check to see that there is 12V at the switch with the test wire connected. I suspect you did not reattach the battery ground because all you did was replace a hot wire with another hot wire.....thru a different fuse (in an inline fuse holder)....right?
If you do have 12V at the switch, the next step is to take off that test wire from the B and touch it to the L momentarily. Do not remove the yellow from L when you try this. This will be bypassing the switch, to be sure the switch is not bad.