If one is good, two is just crazy. Well, I brought home a second C20 long bed. This is a 1961 California rig. Thinking of calling it the Calico something due to the special paint job it has. Found some old papers that show it was born with a six cylinder but now has a V8. Looks like the previous owner was in the middle of a restoration, sold it in 2006. It has sat for 14 years give or take and then I bought it. I plan on putting the V8 into the Swamp Beast if I get it running and then we shall see what happens. Not sure where this road is going but certain it is full of twists and turns only a rookie would take. Not sure what year this rig was brought up from CA but the bones are really good with minimal rust in the usual places on the cab.
Attachments
DSC_1841S.jpg (416.14 KB, 97 downloads)


1960 C20 Apache Step Side Long Bed
"Swamp Thing" restoration
Story starts in 60-66 trucks