The sad thing is this is a major shop known for high end work... mostly on newer performance cars. They do some older resto-mods but I think my low dollar 60 Apache may not have rated the top paint work. It is also possible that they rarely do much paint work. I think most of their jobs involve high end restoration shops that do all their own paint work. This shop did seem to do a really thorough rework on the brakes and differential. They have six lifts and a large warehouse that is always full of cars being worked on. Nothing sits around there, get it in, get it done. I just never gave much thought to them doing paint work... Just food for thought for anyone else facing similar work in the future. Ask first....


1960 C20 Apache Step Side Long Bed
"Swamp Thing" restoration
Story starts in 60-66 trucks