Time to start bolting some parts back onto the Chassis. Chassis is powder coated and I have been painting the steering and suspension pieces. The rear end came back. Seems the work is great but their painting will need to be redone. Rust already coming through in many places. Also, the paint just peeled off where I put masking tape on to protect spots while I painted. They did a great job of stripping the axle down but their paint just did not stick....
Here are some in progress pics. I hope to have the rear end bolted in today. Then I will get some help putting the front suspension and steering back together. The rain is coming as is colder weather so I may put the project into slow mode and work on the engine and drive train.
Attachments
DSC_1527.JPG (210.74 KB, 156 downloads)
DSC_1572.JPG (565.77 KB, 154 downloads)
DSC_1578.JPG (584.19 KB, 152 downloads)


1960 C20 Apache Step Side Long Bed
"Swamp Thing" restoration
Story starts in 60-66 trucks