On my 58, I replaced the ones that were rusted solid (and not adjusted where I needed them to be) with a piece of 1/2" electrical conduit, squished the ends, and rounded with a grinder. I don't care if the arms are adjustable, 99% of the time, I am the one driving the truck and never need to change where the mirrors are, if I need to, just twisting the mirror itself works fine.
Are they show quality? NOPE, but neither is my truck, it is a working truck
Totally understand, my truck is the same, she's a worker. My whole reason for needing adjustment in the first place was to see out around the new bed I built. With the log bunk uprights, it is significantly wider than the original grain box (still within DOT regs) and no amount of tilting could see out around those uprights. And I don't judge on the conduit, thats called "making due with what you have" out here on the farm, and its just the way of life for most of us.
Hey HFfarms, there's that '64 C60 I like!...lol... Your mirrors turned out great, so did the bed from what I can see of it.
Appreciate it DoubleDingo. There are many more photos to come as this girl goes back to weekly duty and annual logging over the winter months.