| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,286 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 102 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 102 | RHarvey, Look in the Tons O Fun Forum. Pinned to the top is a wealth of information regarding one ton axle swap. I would say 95% of it applies to 3/4 tons also. It is a great resource to start your search. https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthread.../14-bolt-axle-swap-info.html#Post1249600Personally I put a 14 bolt axle out of a 2004 HD2500 under my 3600, but I have a flat bed, so I wasn't as worried about width/fenders. Good Luck Jon | | |
| |
| |