| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,208 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | wrongpaw, welcome to the Bolt.... now, some time ago I was following a thread that if I remember correctly said that an original style early model header 55-57 might work??? Also most folks that move the steering box use a Toyoto steering box that will mount on the side of the chassis with just a small amount of modifications. Perhaps if you do a search here you can find those posts. I may have them printed out and in the shop somewhere but finding them quickly may be a chore! I also plan to put a small block in my 53panel. | | |
| |
| |