| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible),
136
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 26 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 26 | Burnt, when I first modified my floor pan I was asked what kind of tranny I planned on using. Because I planned on having a late model tranny it was suggested that I create a small tranny tunnel to create clearance. I ended up going with *****in Products entire front floor pan, but the tranny hole cover is basically two trapezoid pieces of sheet metal with two parallel bends in it. Then face the two open ends towards each other with one on the two board on the other over the tranny hole. Then you can cut that piece out of the two board that is causing the clearance problem. Its not a good picture and the body work isn't finished but you can sort of see the tranny hump in this pic. http://www.shsu.edu/~ucs_maf/truck/pics/cab2.jpg
I'll try and get better pics and a diagram of the sheet metal. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Cut,Grind,Weld,,,and Measure!
| burntclutch | 09/29/2006 4:58 PM |
Re: Cut,Grind,Weld,,,and Measure!
| knigtrider | 09/30/2006 1:42 AM |
Re: Cut,Grind,Weld,,,and Measure!
| burntclutch | 10/01/2006 7:35 PM |
Re: Cut,Grind,Weld,,,and Measure!
| mfrazier01 | 10/07/2006 4:39 AM |
Re: Cut,Grind,Weld,,,and Measure!
| acmegarage | 01/06/2007 5:52 PM | |
| |
| |