Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,255 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 5 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 5 | I too have been doing an S-10 swap,and to get thing right its alot more involved than a couple posts and pics,But just think when you get all done then you can start on the body work,if your truck is in the same condition as mine. I do not get dicouraged I just walk away and start again,challenging and rewarding,but ya a lot of work and I draw alot on paper,and do a lot of templetes out of cardboard,that seem to save alot of time and cutting and grinding,good luck Scott | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Cut,Grind,Weld,,,and Measure!
| burntclutch | 09/29/2006 4:58 PM |
Re: Cut,Grind,Weld,,,and Measure!
| knigtrider | 09/30/2006 1:42 AM |
Re: Cut,Grind,Weld,,,and Measure!
| burntclutch | 10/01/2006 7:35 PM |
Re: Cut,Grind,Weld,,,and Measure!
| mfrazier01 | 10/07/2006 4:39 AM |
Re: Cut,Grind,Weld,,,and Measure!
| acmegarage | 01/06/2007 5:52 PM | |
| |