| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,246 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 112 Member | | Member Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 112 | I've been busy the last two weeks try'n to clip a 56 3100,Man,even after what I thought was extensive research and study'n up on this process its been a real *****!!!!!!!!!All of the stuff we used(so far)is stuff that was lay'n around the shop and out back so this deal would be as thrifty as possible,This is my first time to tackle this and from other post I have read about this project not being real difficult,I'm start'n to worry about my ability's to work on anything because this is eat'n my lunch!!!!! The way it sits now(after two full weeks) the clip is on,welded and straight.The 327 is bolted in along with the th350(that whole motor thing like to gave me a nervouse break down)but now I have to do just a small bit of trim'n because of clearence probs. where the tunnel curves up to the fire wall(about an inch) New trans mount built,12 bolt rear under it also straight(I hope!)and new drive shaft in it.The hard stuff is over!, I thought,this is going to be a pain in the but for atleast another 2 weeks to finish.I'll put some pix up so you guy's can critisize and point out all the stuff that I did wrong and prolly need to change! With my frame of mind the past two weeks,I forgot all about taken pictures.
1949 Styleline Special 1972 K5 Blazer
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Cut,Grind,Weld,,,and Measure!
| burntclutch | 09/29/2006 4:58 PM |
Re: Cut,Grind,Weld,,,and Measure!
| knigtrider | 09/30/2006 1:42 AM |
Re: Cut,Grind,Weld,,,and Measure!
| burntclutch | 10/01/2006 7:35 PM |
Re: Cut,Grind,Weld,,,and Measure!
| mfrazier01 | 10/07/2006 4:39 AM |
Re: Cut,Grind,Weld,,,and Measure!
| acmegarage | 01/06/2007 5:52 PM | |
| |
| |