COLOR..... not sure about most of you but I wear my SB shirts a lot of place and this includes the SHOP.. I'd like to see moderate to dark color to help hide some of the grease. Have not fear though, no matter how dark you can still see the grease!
So, for me personally, no light orange, yellow, red ect. Go medium to dark.....and a dark shirt with a one color graphic will stand out nicely.
What say the masses.....
Since the printer shouldn't care what color the T-shirt is I see no reason we couldn't have two different colors using the same color "outline". He simply slips a T-shirt on the machine, the machine don't care what color. And, perhaps he has a color we would like that he is overstocked on and we could even get a better price!! I'll take one each!!
( I better be quiet. My 38 years in textile printing is wanting to kick in here)