Well, as you don't exactly have a line up of people scrambling to do the shirt design, I'll do it. I'll even make it complementary with the dash plaque (if the Dash Plaque Guru wants) Got a deadline?

And *if* a Stovebolt.com event is going to endorse a particular fund raising activity, the Stovebolt.com owners will be the ones who decide which one that is.

There is more (a LOT more) to this event than beer drinking, so how about we focus on that, OK? Yes, the idea is to have a good time, and we always do. But we may have a lot of 1st timers coming who may want to bring family members. Yes, we consume a beer or two, but its not the focus of the event. If this ceases to be a family friendly event, then I think we should stop doing it.

I had more to say about the whole point of HC but I'll put it in a seperate thread.

Jim -- Love you like a brother you truly are to me, but the group pictures look great in high rez but they will look like crap when reduced to a 4-color (or B&W) for t-shirt silk screening.

Thanks,
John


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)