Jay
What is wrong with a Ford?
Looks like Tim and I will be in the old F-250 again this year.
Granted, the early Fords did not have much style.
The newer ones are towing SOB's though and I have hauled several 2-Tons with it.

As for the shirt design, all I need is the design on the back, color of the shirt and a design for the front pocket.
We'll have them made up at a place near the Grigg compound.
I'll take orders and front the cost.
Any cash above what each shirt costs, will go to the Grigg's, as thanks for hosting the event.
The road trip is on!!
Attachments
IMG_2149 (1).JPG (230.14 KB, 238 downloads)
IMG_1852.JPG (190.88 KB, 239 downloads)
IMG_2066.JPG (294.87 KB, 239 downloads)
IMG_2025.JPG (296.85 KB, 243 downloads)
IMG_2225.JPG (574.18 KB, 242 downloads)


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!