Just talked to Allen at A&S printing that will do our shirts. They are just up the road from the Mullen's.
He will be sending me a price list and wants the order in at least two weeks in advance.
That is for all the same color pocket shirts, big one color design on the back and a small design on the pocket.
I'll do the coordination to get it done, but we need to decide the color of the shirt and John is going to do the design.
A new thread will be started for taking orders once a shirt color is decided.
If we order 24 or more, the price really drops a lot!

So give us your thoughts or you may get a pink shirt.
Don

Last edited by 2-Ton; 02/10/2020 10:28 PM.

1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!