Just wanted to add a little to this. I bought my tie rod from LMC, when it was delivered there was nothing in the box, the shipping label had the weight on it and everything. The next morning I took the box to UPS, they had a record of delivery so it had to be the shippers fault. I asked to speak to he manager, while the clerk went to get the manager as noticed what she had propped the door open with, my tie rod. Seems they found it on the loading dock, the driver had just taped the box where it had come out. Go figure. dang

Last edited by TUTS 59; 10/24/2019 1:51 AM.

~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane