Originally Posted by TUTS 59
You stated that the Tie Rod is Heavy Duty, are you sure it's not a 3/4 or 1 ton part number? I have the LMC Tie Rod and Ends on my 59' ( I know yours is an AD) both are the Heavy Duty and fit together great.

TUTS is correct, I have a 1/2 & 1 ton front axle && I took a mic to them. The 1/2ton drag link is 1/2 inch & the one tons (not sure about 3/4) is 1 inch. That has to be the problem.. He either needs the tie rod ends for the 1/2ton or a drag link from a 1ton to use those tie rod ends....joe

Last edited by TooMany2count; 10/22/2019 3:23 PM.

~ Joe
Donate Blood, Plasma, Platelets and Sign Your DONORS CARD. The Life You SAVE Might Be Someone You Know and LOVE.
Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. ~ Arthur C. Clarke