...there is some things I simple will not do. Looked at buying another truck this week but the price was $3800. The truck is honestly worth no more than $2500 and that is on the top side!! So, I told the fellow it was to much money and walked away while he was muttering "but...but ....but they don't make them anymore"............Well, this ole boy taint "buying them anymore"!!

Like i said, some things I just will not do. I don't believe my fortitude will let me do something that stupid. Do as I do, write a figure I'm willing to pay on the back of a card and give it to them with the instructions "give me a call if you change your mind".

Last edited by Achipmunk; 10/05/2019 8:51 PM. Reason: spelling

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile