Friendship Forrest will always bring a smile to me! lot's of memories!
I too, wish to "thank" the Mullens for a superb weekend! Also to those whom attended to keeping us well fed with the tasty morsels, Thanks! No one left hungry that's for sure!! What a relaxing weekend, one that I look forward to every year! It's been said before, but where can you get 30+ men and women from all over this world to come together, interact, like we were neighbors/family all of our lives? To this, I thank, Mr. and Mrs. John Milliman!
This would have never been possible with out you two!! John and Peggy, your were both missed, but in our thoughts!
Till the next time, my friends!
Jim

Joe,--- the left lane is for those who can,--- those who can't, run the right! drive Hammer down, nothing like a screaming turbo!


~ Jim Schmidt, Bucks County, PA
1953 Chevrolet 3804 1-ton
In the DITY Gallery