Ken, I know that GM throttle body injectors pulse on and off. To deliver more fuel, the pulse on rate is increased.Obivously, the the vehicle's computer controls the rate through feed back from the various sensors.I'm pretty sure that sequential port injectors work on the same principle.The port injectors are not timed to the individual cylinders like the older mechanical fuel injection or Diesel injection.They just spray in order in a constant cycle. Holley makes programable throttle body injection systems with an ECM and sensors.I think to get the system up and running properly, you would need dynometer time to map out fuel curves for street use.Adapting a GM throttle body is tough since, the stock system has limited adjustment.Maybe if the engine you want to use the system on is a similar capacity and tuning to a known GM engine ,you may be able to adapt it. Like using a 4.3 complete system on a 261 engine etc.The hardest part would be setting up a speedometer speed sensor on an older vehicle.I bet some one out there has done it.But would it work better than well sorted carburation, considering the time and money spent.

[ 12-06-2001: Message edited by: Tony ]