| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, 1 invisible),
137
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | This OleCoupe, welcome to the Stovebolt. Must goes on here and I see your from Lancaster Penn. Lots of guys here from that area.
...... I must let you know Stovebolt is predominantly for old Chevy and GMC.....and some Internationals(Binders) pre 1973. Many parts are shared between cars and trucks but trucks rule here. But, be sure you are welcome and there is forums where you can ask questions about the a car......I myself have a 50 Chevy Coupe and I ask questions pertaining to engine and other stuff that are relatives of the trucks....but I never say its for my car!!!! (a little sneaky ain't I) A lot of us here are in the same boat....owning both cars and trucks.
Many of us also belong to other clubs as well........for me, I also belong to the VCCA club which, by the way, is predominantly cars!!
Still, we love anything old here and I'm sure the two of you have much to share that we can learn from....especially that man and woman can co-exist in the same hobby which is definitely a good thing!
Visit the site, check out the tech tips and links...........and remember, new bolters are moderated for their first 4 post. This helps keep out the rift raft and spammers and such. After 4 posts you will have and can access all Stovebolt has to offer. ....and after the 4 post you will be able to send PMs (private messages) to any member.
See you around the garage forums.
......oh, and I love the picture of your car.
Last edited by Achipmunk; 03/15/2019 2:29 AM.
| | |
| |
| |