| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,269 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2019 Posts: 10 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2019 Posts: 10 | I totally love the older trucks!!! Even though we have a Chevy Coupe, most of our work services the 30s and 40s trucks. We too just signed up last Oct with VCCA... As I sit here online, I hear Kit on the mill downstairs....I probably should go down and ask if he needs me...but first I will check out the forums | | |
| |
| |