Hi Guys, Sheesh this is the 2nd time i've tried to introduce myself....it takes getting the hang of it. We were told about this site and that we ought to check it out...my husband and I are both recently retired..He's a machinist and I a nurse. We have been babying along our fledgling business of manufacturing windshield regulators for the 30s/40s and also other parts for a variety of vehicles. Even spur gears for an antique Red Bug Flyer GoKart..We have a '28 Chevy Coupe and that's what got us started making part-we sheared the rear axle and so when we purchased the last available one, Kit, my husband decided to make a couple and then things went from there. Our shop is located in the basement and I too have thrown a few chips on the lathe and milling machine lol. Hope the pic of our car makes it on the thread...its not like I didn't try....