I'm confused, you said you didn't have Bendix and posted a pic of Bendix brakes. Bendix brakes are correct for '52.
Sorry about that, guess there's alot to read and it's easy to miss stuff. I posted this right before the picture:
Excuse me, I'm getting Huck and Bendix confused...the '52 doesn't have the older one (while I search for a pic...)
Then I posted the pic to be clear everyone knew what I had.
It does get long and certainly confusing! Many valid suggestions by everyone, many thanks.

Since I'm getting kinda tired of jacking 'er up, pulling wheels, triple checking known good parts (such as brand new wheel cylinders), because it seems I've done it a million times over the last few weeks!

Gonna let 'er sit for a few days at least, but will be sure to check back in when and if a solution is found. Meanwhile keep the suggestions coming. Thanks again!