No not Bendix and no kinks in the all-new front lines from the dual MC to both fronts. Have also adjusted the anchor pins on both sides (and both rears) as prescribed in the shop manual. Both front wheel hub/bearings also adjusted per manual.
I've never been a professional mechanic but I've owned this truck 37 years and have done a ton of mechanical work in my life on this and many other vehicles. So I've been around the block. This one has me mystified.
I'm confused, you said you didn't have Bendix and posted a pic of Bendix brakes. Bendix brakes are correct for '52.
One thing I would definitely do, if my truck was doing that, would be to disassemble the wheel cylinders and make sure one side is not stuck. I do that stuff because I don't know what I'm doing.

I see you still have the single reservoir, but I think that's good as I think It points to the wheels as that is where the issue is. eel cylinders, again, mostly because I don't know what I'm doing. Sounds like it might be time to take apart the wheel cylinder that is pulling and/or check the lines to make sure fluid is not leaking.