You probably know this, because I understand you have extensive experience working on this stuff. But....after the plumbing is done - no matter how it's routed - it makes no difference to the brake wheel cylinders. Pressurizing the system will create the same amount of pressure to both cylinders. I plumb my trucks the way you have yours; T at the left, with a line that serves the right.

I'm with you on the different drum temperatures. It makes no sense to me, if you have them properly adjusted and everything is working as it should. From all I've read, it seems you have done that. I just keep coming back to the right brake. If it's receiving the same pressure as the left, what could prevent if from expanding the same amount as the left? A pinched flare fitting, dirt in the wheel cylinder, or faulty wheel cylinder? And then I remember you saying it's been doing this since you got it, and before you did all the work on it!

You may need to call and exorcist! Good luck and I look forward to what you discover!


~ Victor
1941 3/4-Ton Pickup (in process). Read about it in the DITY Gallery
1955 Grumman Kurbside "Doughboy" 235/3 on tree w/ OD
1957 3100 - moved on
1959 C4500 Short Bus "Magic Bus" - moved on
1959 G3800 1 Ton Dually "Chief" - moved on
1958 C4400 Viking "Thor" ~ moved on to fellow Bolter