| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,357 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 24 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 24 | Hello again all. finally going to start buying parts for my build. I will be going with the EZ-Chassis Swap 2 inch body drop kit for the main "swap" items.
My question is about the wiring harness, I am thinking that I will want to replace it with something newer and able to be "ran" where I want it to go. I plan to keep the fuel injections, so I have read I will nee dot get the Brain flashed. But as far as wiring harness, I am looking for guys that have done this swap or have experience/ideas on where and what to get.
thank you.
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
51 3600 build, questions
| 51FarmTruck | 06/29/2016 5:27 PM |
Re: 51 3600 build, questions
| bartamos | 06/30/2016 5:02 AM |
Re: 51 3600 build, questions
| 51FarmTruck | 06/30/2016 7:10 PM |
Re: 51 3600 build, questions
| bartamos | 06/30/2016 7:17 PM |
Re: 51 3600 build, questions
| rfs56trk | 07/01/2016 5:32 PM |
Re: 51 3600 build, questions
| bartamos | 07/01/2016 9:10 PM |
Re: 51 3600 build, questions
| Hotrod Lincoln | 07/04/2016 5:46 PM |
Re: 51 3600 build, questions
| coilover | 07/05/2016 5:49 PM |
Re: 51 3600 build, questions
| 51FarmTruck | 07/20/2016 7:43 PM |
Re: 51 3600 build, questions
| 51FarmTruck | 01/24/2019 3:38 PM | |
| |
| |