| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,338 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 1,971 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 1,971 | I placed my bed on end with the tailgate up near the ceiling of my garage. I blocked it up and tied the bed so it was square. Then I assembled it standing up. It's a ton of work without crawling underneath it all day.
Mine also had two small holes in the sides on both ends. I put the cross member on the frame and checked it out because this is where my exhaust brackets were bolted to. I lined them up and decided whether they needed to be facing the front or rear. | | |
| |
| |