| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,122 Posts1,056,331 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 84 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 84 | I have a question for you fine folks regarding installation of the bed wood to the crossmembers. I have new wood with the drilled holes and kept the crossmembers in order when I de-rusted and painted them. For some reason the wood and the crossmembers do not line up with the holes and the holes on the ends of the sheetmetal. Are there some suggestions you can offer to help? When I put the frame bolts through the wood they don't seem to line up with the crossmembers to the frame. Your experience would help. Gary
GS
| | |
| |
| |