| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,353 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 84 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 84 | thanks for the tips. I am going to double check. I don't think I turned them around, but never know. I might put the wood on first and then hold the crossmembers up to see what lines up. Keep playing with it with a little patience. G.
GS
| | |
| |
| |