Quote
Originally posted by robin58:
Geez it's just an idea and there are plenty of ways to install different filters instead of a simple furnace filter. I really am beginning to wonder why every time a post gets made on Stovebolt that advances safety, environmental advances, the LAW, that people become so aggressive. Do people really not care or do people really just come here to look for arguments?

Guess it's really time this time to say adieu to carnuts.
No, not at all Robin-I just wondered if the better furnace filters stopped any fumes, or if there were certain ones to buy that would stop some fumes, to keep some folks outta trouble. I got no problem where I live, I have one neighbor who wants me to paint his car someday & the other one is cookin' meth so I know he don't care.


My \'64\'s in the Gallery
Pictures in my Photobucket
1964 C10 Custom Cab 350/700R4
1964 Suburban 350/700R4
1979 Ford F350 4x4 400/c6