Hello out there,I can't keep quiet on this one! Now I know you guys are just trying to save a buck and do most of your own body and paint at home etc.using paint product out side is not only illegal where I come from ,but is also very poor for the ENVIROMENT!Ya Ya I know your just one guy,and so is the next, so on and so on.with all of the major paint suppliers moving to water bourn in the next couple of years,they are doing there part to help with harmful voc into the atmosphere,and we the old truck enthusist should try to do our part also,and any bodyshop spraying anything outside of a controled enviroment (ie) paint booth,prep station could loose there licence on the spot.ya it may sound a little extreme but it just makes me a little upset when shops have very tight rules to follow as far as usage of these products is concerned but any tom **** or harry can walk into a store buy some paint, and then do what ever he or she want's after that.that's my rant! eek


Bent Happy Haulin!
TWO 1963 GMC\'s -- A shortbox and a NAPCO!