| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,261 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Sven, welcome to the Stovebolt and thanks for sharing the pictures. Guys here are always willing to help just ask tech questions in the most appropriate forum for best answers.
I'm not familiar with trucks in Germany but I do see you have a left hand drive but am I missing something on the model year? Instead of being an 1949 Advance Design it appears to me to be a 40's Art Deco......but I may be wrong.
Anyway, glad to have you aboard. There are some other members here who may be close to you? Watch for them as you post and read the forums. See you around the garage.
......I also like your "plan" for it. Keep us posted and maybe start a build thread in the DIY forum which is a sub-forum of the Welcome Centre. | | |
| |
| |