Denny, don't hold your breath but if I can get back to my father in laws before next year I may be able to help. George had a small drill set up that really sounds like what you need. I know it had a dang small motor on it. He used it mainly when he was building small airplanes as a hobby. Not sure when I can get back down there though. (Victoria back in hospital today)


Oh my gosh Mark, not you too. Well, I tain't that bad but I am close.

....however, the older I get the easier it is for me to step over something than it tis to pick it up!


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile